You know when you see those people walking down the street with same crazy funky outfit on, and your initial reaction is, “what in the world were they thinking?”
At the same time, I try to imagine the amazing awesome stuff that must occupy their closet! I would just love to go ask them where did you get all this awesome stuff?? I’m sure there are some crazy stories hidden behind the bright colors and crazy patterns. I decided to browse through one of my favorite inspiration sites: Lookbook.nu. Here is some real-life inspiration on embracing the funk and crazy in your wardrobe! I will say, these looks are different, and things you would not see everyday. But that’s the point right? Wearing something that makes you stand out, make yourself seen! To be honest, I don’t know if I would have the guts to walk out and about in these looks, but I sure do admire these stylish folks for showing us how it’s done.
1. First off, who wouldn’t love this sweater? even though it is a bit out there, I think it adds so much personality and life to the outfit. Not to mention the mix with the cheetah print shoes. 🙂
2. What I love about this next look (well I love everything) is her hair! Your hair is your best accessory I Love her carefree grunge look that is iced with awesome pink locks.
3. Now this look is a little more subdued, but I LOVE LOVE the print on this blazer! It goes perfectly with the simplicity of the rest of the outfit.
4. Tucan Leggings…. Enough said.
5. Ombre is taking over, this we know. But I love the bit of edge added to this sweater. It is definitely not something you would expect. I love this paired with the tan heels. So cute!